You may have heard of Invisalign, but have you heard of ClearCorrect? Invisalign is well known throughout orthodontics and dentistry because they were the original option for clear teeth aligners that progressively straighten your teeth through a series of clear alignment trays. The Invisalign brand is well known, but is it really the best product available?
At University Oaks Dental, we exclusively use ClearCorrect for our patients. In this article, we’ll compare both Invisalign and ClearCorrect, and you can decide which one you think is the better option!
Similarities between ClearCorrect and Invisalign:
- ClearCorrect and Invisalign provide a clear, non-invasive, metal-free alternative to braces.
- Both options are customized to fit a specific patient’s teeth.
- They both must be worn most of the day, only being removed for eating, drinking, flossing and brushing.
- Invisalign and ClearCorrect both straighten the teeth in small increments. The process works by wearing a clear aligner for a period of time, usually a couple of weeks, then moving on to a new aligner.
- It’s easy to remove and clean both products.
- Length of treatment will depend on the current position of your teeth and a dentist will oversee treatment and determine timeframe for either option.
Differences between ClearCorrect and Invisalign:
- ClearCorrect is made in America! Invisalign is made in Costa Rica and Pakistan.
- Cost is one of the biggest differences between the two products. ClearCorrect charges the dentist a third or even less than the cost of Invisalign. Therefore, the dentist is able to charge the patient much less for treatment.
- The ClearCorrect trays work in steps and they fabricate a few trays at a time. Therefore, the trays fit and feel much better to the patient. The Invisalign trays don’t fit as well and cause more pain. Mainly because, they send all the trays at once.
- Many patients report the clear aligners from ClearCorrect seem thinner and clearer than Invisalign, making them less noticeable.
- Customer service with Invisalign is typically poor, while ClearCorrect users report very high customer satisfaction. Listen to what Dr. Annette Murphy has to say about her experience with ClearCorrect’s customer support:
The support I receive as a dentist is amazing! The ClearCorrect representative searched for me and came to meet me. Catherine Garcia is the territory representative for my area. She offers support with patients and treatment, advertising brochures and ideas, study clubs and so forth. And her support is free. Invisalign does not do this for its providers. You have to call a 1-800 number, then if you finally get through to a live person, they charge you a fee to get help with a case or patient treatment.”
Schedule a Consultation for ClearCorrect Orthodontics
So, what you think? We’ll leave it up to you. If you’re interested in learning more about ClearCorrect, or teeth straightening with clear aligners, we have a unique perspective having worked with both Invisalign and ClearCorrect.
Call us today at 832-930-7780 to schedule your free consultation and visit.